Store Lead at Konga – JobsToday
Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian ecommerce space, with over a thousand (1000) employees across the country, over 30 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, Konga Express etc.
We are currently looking for a talented individuals with a passion for the ecommerce space to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related discipline and 3+ years sales experience, preferably in an Ecommerce environment or Retail service sector
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Excellent Customer Growth Strategy
- Excellent sales strategies and Business Development skills
- Excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office Packages
- Previous experience successfully managing sales teams ideally from a similar industry.
- Professional sales training would be a strong advantage.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales teams.
- Effective spoken and written communication
- Planning & Organization skills
- Problem solving & Analytical skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills – verbal and written.
Why work with Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast growing businesses.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by forwarding their updated CV in Word doc format to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.