Store Officer at Fadac Resources
Proven methodology, profound impact, and sustainable results.
These are the component that makes our company unique. At Fadac Resources we provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish , outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges .
Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share. We provide the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
Our client is a hospitality firm that seeks to bring people from all culture together in a meeting place where people can meet friends, relax and do business. They help in creating a platform to base both the social and professional lives of people together. They are in need of a STORE OFFICER in Victoria Island, who will be responsible for the daily activities of the showroom in terms of receiving and dispatches of product in the store.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise the offloading and stacking of the commodities,
- Control by such methods as physical counts, random check for both quantities and qualities according to purchase specification, rejection of any damaged product or not meet purchase condition etc.;
- Prepare a tally sheet of received and dispatched cargo;
- Post daily dispatches of food commodities in daily stock movement tracking report system.
- Maintain accurate records of all stock held in the showroom and store in accordance with the guidelines in showroom manager ManuaL
- Ensure good condition showroom and store practices and maintaining the cleanliness of the store
- Daily update records on stock cards, stock position report, monthly stock position report and/or computerize inventory lists etC
- Maintain accurate records for all movements of stock, in and out of the showroom/store, including required documentation such as Goods Received Notes (GRNs) and Goods Delivered Notes (GDNs)
- Assist Warehouse Officer on periodic physical inventory checK
- Report on and in consultation with showroom manager, take appropriate action for the damaged product
- Deliver goods on request against official and approval documentation
- Perform other related duties as required by the line manager.
- BSc Accounting or any related course
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience in a reputable organization
- Good computer skill
- Good written, oral, interpersonal and organizational skills
Interested and qualified? Go to Fadac Resources career website on fadacresources.zohorecruit.com to apply