Storekeeper at an MEP Company
An MEP company is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintaining and keeping track of receipts, records, and withdrawals from the store
- Assist with the preparation and maintenance of a file of standardized ordering specifications.
- Monitor the inventory of supplies stored in the store.
- Safeguarding of company assets and compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Monitor the quantities available in stock with a clear picture of the materials delivered (to whom and when), and report on daily basis on the exact quantities available in the store.
- check all materials when they arrive on Site (following our Procedures for incoming goods) in coordination with the QA/QC department and record the new items in the store.
- Ensure that store compliance with health & Safety regulations
- Follow up with the QA/QC Manager on rejected non-conform materials.
- Prepare a process that
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 5 years experience managing inventory and warehouse
- Preferably, experience should be with a construction firm
Working knowledge, skills and competencies and attributes:
- Knowledge of proper book-keeping and inventory management
- Strategic thinking
- Effective communication (verbal and written)
- Problem-solving skills
- Familiar with standard warehouse and inventory practice.
- Familiar with Excel software and other relevant software
- Ability to manage Vendors.
Application Closing Date
18th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Role as the subject of the email.