Storekeeper at Sujimoto Construction Limited
Sujimoto Construction Limited is a luxury real estate and construction company with a vision to dominate Nigeria's real estate industry. The firm covers all areas of construction, including the pre and post phases. Our major expertise is in luxury real estate development. We have also expanded our operations into facility management and direct construction, catering to the discerning real estate investor who wishes to be associated only with bespoke and iconic structures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an organized, experienced store keeper to be responsible for all stock, staff management and planning promotional campaigns for the store.
- Keep a record of sales and restock the store accordingly.
- Manage and train store staff.
- Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized.
- Mediate any confrontations between staff and clients, and de-escalate the situation.
- Plan promotional campaigns for new products or specials.
- Bachelor's Degree / HND with a 0 – 1 year of work experience.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Prior experience in retail, preferably in a management position, would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Well-presented and professional.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 17th May, 2022.