Strategic Business Support at WesternField Expert Construction Limited
WesternField Expert Construction Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategic Business Support
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them beverage,answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mails.
Correspondence and Document:
- Prepare and preview hard copy and electronic mails on behalf of the CEO; provide accuracy checks on basic data and documents requiring the CEO’ signature
- Assist in Preparation and arrangement the collation & biding of documents for presentations as directed
- Ensure all documentation is appropriately filed for ease of reference and efficient retrieval.
- Be friendly and personable while managing heavy communications and calendar scheduling (requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, clients, co-workers and the general public) to coordinate various complex meetings.
- Handle social media platforms of the CEO by projecting the brand of the organisation in a positive limelight.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (e.g monitor logbook, access control).
- Performs administrative and office support activities
- Welcome all visitors with warm welcome and guide them properly
- Answer switchboard in accordance with standards of proper telephone etiquette.
- Arrange beverage and snacks for CEO, his visitors or clients during meetings.
- Responds to inquiries from visitors, others and refers, when necessary, to the appropriate person, official or department.
- To work on other assigned task given by the Line Manager
- B.Sc in Business Admin, Mass Communication or Social Sciences related field
- Minimum of 1 year post NYSC cognate experience
- Must reside within Victoria Island, Obalende, Lekki Phase 1 and its environs
- Proximity is a key consideration.
- Clerical skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Analytical & critical thinking skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Confidential attributes
- Computer skills
- Reasoning ability
- Relationship Management.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.