Strategic Information Intern
Term of Reference (TOR)
· To ensure that all facility-level assigned targets are reviewed and correctly entered into DATIM database within the timeline
· To ensure that program achievements from each health facility are reviewed and correctly entered into DATIM within the timeline
· To ensure that the entries on the MSFs in each health facility are correctly entered into the project’s DHIS.
· To ensure that the data on the project’s DHIS corresponds with entries in DATIM
· To support the SI advisors to review data entries into the DHIS
· To review patient level data generated on RADET database and ensure that they are correct, consistent, complete and timely
· Address any other M&E issues as they present.
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR CONSULTANTS
· Interns are expected to achieve all the objectives stated above
· Interns must ensure timely delivery of all the objectives
· Submit comprehensive end of contract report
· Submit duly signed original copies of all documents required for retirement of activities.
· Degree in Medical or social sciences and other related fields
· At least 1-2 years’ hand-on-experience in monitoring and evaluation with very good analytical, presentation, communication and reporting skills.
· Strong computer skills particularly in spreadsheets, database and statistical applications. Significant experience working in HIV/AIDS programs in Nigeria.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit an Application letter and a CV as ONE SINGLE WORD document to [email protected] not later than 4p.m on Tuesday 9th June 2020 candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified. The title/subject of your email and application should be the position you are applying for. For further information about Jhpiego, please visit our website at www.jhpiego.org. Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview. Please note that any successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
JHU is an Equal Opportunity Employer