Student Recruitment Counsellor at MyJobMag Limited
MyJobMag’s goal is to solve the fundamental employment challenge in Africa which cuts across employer-employee quality and discovery. From internship coaching, career counselling, training to personalized job discovery, we are everything to the candidate. We made checking newspapers obsolete while going a step further to prepare candidates for the ope…
Read more about this company
Student Recruitment Counsellor
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Customer Care
- Call, email and follow up on leads to convert them.
- Plan and deliver programmes and events designed to reach out to prospective students.
- Provide prospective students and families with general information regarding admissions requirements and academic programmes.
- Offer Visa advisory services to students that have been offered admission.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with partner Universities, secondary schools and college personnels.
- Maintain current knowledge of University programmes, student activities, support services, and scholarship opportunities.
- Maintain a working knowledge of scholarships and other forms of financial assistance available to qualified students.
- Assist in the development and implementation of admissions marketing techniques and materials for continued positive engagement with all stakeholders.
- Coordinate special admissions programmes for prospective students
- Prepare and deliver presentations and anchor meetings with stakeholders.
- Design and implement personal outreach and yield prospective students to enrol.
- Engage potential students via social media
- A Bachelor’s degree in a reputable University with a minimum of a second class lower degree.
- A Masters degree is an added advantage.
- Study at an International University is a plus.
- One or more years of full-time experience preferably in student recruitment, marketing, public relations or other highly interactive promotional fields.
- A minimum of 2 years of Customer Service experience.
- Strong counselling and group presentation skills
- Ability to participate in a fast-paced, creative, change-oriented and success-driven environment
- Experience with a CRM
- Must be able to work in a customer inter-facing environment.
- Ability to work in teams and independently with little or no supervision
- Proficiency in Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and virtual meeting platforms
- UK Higher Education advisory service experience
- Verifiable track record of meeting set goals and targets
- Resident in Lagos
Method of Application
Applicants should send CV and a letter detailing suitability for the role to [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail