Subcontract Administrator Engineer, SAE at Tecnimont Nigeria Limited
Met T&S is a company of Maire Tecnimont Group operating in various commercial businesses and supplying superior procurement, commissioning, management and maintenance services in the Oil & Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical sectors worldwide. Met T&S is located in LONDON, United Kingdom and is part of the Business Services Sector Industry. There are 88 companies in the MET T&S corporate family.
Maire Tecnimont S.p.A. announces that one of its subsidiaries, Tecnimont Nigeria Limited have been awarded a contract. Tecnimont Nigeria Limited is a reputable Oil and Gas company with experience in the provision of engineering, construction, and procurement services.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Subcontract Administrator Engineer, SAE
Reference: PIR 4239PHR00004
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type / Contract: TBD
Job Summary / Role Description
- The Subcontract Administrator Engineer is responsible for supervising projects and make sure that the contract terms address all the client’s requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Main work is to develop, implement and review contracts, make sure that best practices are applied on any given project; and to make all the revisions available to all the parties involved in the project.
- He will also consult with technical staff on various products and applications; manage sub-contract labour and suppliers, handle complaints from the client.
- Required to deal with issues that may compromise the project start and completion date, payment of a contract, invoicing, non-chargeable expenses, as well as any labour or equipment costs;
- Liaise with Contracts & Procurement Methods/Planning/Market and line Manager for timely reporting and statistics matters.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Minimum of 2:2 Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Management, Sciences or Social Sciences discipline.
- 1-5 years experience preferably in Contract administration and or Purchasing and Supply;
- Ability to prepare commercial bid evaluations and provide purchase recommendations.
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills. Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, and the ability to read and draft blueprints (as-builts), negotiation / customer relation skills, strong communications and interpersonal skills, leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this position.
- The information submitted shall include:
- Expected salary (year, gross)
- Notice period (weeks)
- Email address of the candidate.