Subject Teachers (College) at Tonijul Academy
Tonijul Academy – We are an International School located in Abuja offering quality education using British/Nigerian Curriculum at the Early Years, Primary and College levels.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Subject Teacher (College)
We need subject teachers in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Agricultural Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Civic Education,
- Christian Religious Studies
- Islamic Religious Studies,
- Fine Arts,
- Guidance and Counselling.
Qualification / Requirements
- Minimum of first degree in Education (B.Ed., B.A (Ed), B.Sc. (Ed), PGDE) in the relevant subjects
- TRCN Registration.
- IGCSE Certification in the relevant subjects
- Must have good knowledge of the British and Nigerian Curriculum.
- Must be computer literate (at least at intermediate level)
- Not less than five (5) years’ post-qualification teaching experience in a reputable secondary school
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Application Letters to: [email protected] using the position applied for as subject of email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.