Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a non-bank financial institution. Its aim is to deepen financial inclusion in Nigeria, drive financial literacy and campaign awareness. It also strives to increase financial access points and shared agents across the country. In order to strengthen its accounting department, the company is now recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Head of Accounts, you will provide support in the finance and accounts department of the organisation.
- You will maintain subsidiary books, prepare final accounts, generate reports, prepare and manage budget and maintain an effective internal cost control system.
- You will perform financial analysis of company results, review and interpret results, identify opportunities and highlight risks.
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of 6 years’ post qualification requisite experience.
- ACA will be an added advantage.
- A good knowledge of an accounting software is required.
- This position requires a highly proactive individual with a first rate technical expertise gained within a rapidly changing business environment.
- Also of importance, you must have strong leadership skills, high levels of personal energy and the credibility to operate effectively and influence at all levels, both internally and externally.
- You must have high level communication and influencing skills.
- Highly numerate and analytical with a practical approach to problem solving
- You must have the drive and commercial acumen to succeed.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 21st April, 2022.