Supermarket Manager at Tempkers Limited July, 2019
Tempkers Limited is recruiting for fulltime Supermarket Manager.
Tempkers is a tech-outsourcing and freelance community that takes a human centered design thinking approach to bring employers and skilled workers together
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supermarket Manager
- Improve profit and attain sales target of the supermarket.
- Deal with all complaints, queries, and other related customer service issues.
- Oversee receiving orders and stock control.
- Assign and schedule tasks for specific employees and also follow up on the results they generate.
- Complete all the operational requirements of the store.
- Appraise, monitor, and plan tasks to be given to individual staff members.
- Discipline, counsel, and coach employees to maintain positive result generation.
- Initiate corrective actions, analyze variance, schedule expenditure, and prepare annual budget aside achieving other financial objectives of the organization.
- Recognize future and present requirements by customers.
- Establish good rapport with existing and potential customers
- Collaborate with other members of staff that have good understanding about service requirements
- Maintain inventories and approve contracts to ensure consistent availability of the required services and merchandise
- Study trends, authorize clearance sales and also determine all required sales promotions
- Review merchandising by formulating pricing policies
- Identify profitability ratio by studying financial statements and operating statements
- Study display plans, sale promotion, and advertising towards marketing merchandise in a profitable manner.
Min Required Experience:
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to [email protected]
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
1 Position – Not Specified