Supervisor, Embedded Power, Bilateral, Off Grid & Technical Loss Model at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor, Embedded Power, Bilateral, Off Grid & Technical Loss Model
Employment Type: Full time
- This role is responsible for supervising all activities of the officers, analyze data and supervise technical solution for new and existing grid connections, embedded generations and modeling IE distribution network.
- Provide supervision for a workable solution for all request from Business Optimization or Marketing for Embedded, Off grid and Bilateral request.
- Supervise the optimization and planning of technical solutions for Bilateral estates.
- Conduct a Technical Loss study report and analysis to reduce the T & D Losses of IE.
- Conduct periodic sizing of all IE assets to identify areas of wastages and overloads.
- Conduct periodic review of IE technical architecture and identify potential optimization opportunities.
- Provide supervision for all POC analysis and test carried out for all optimization initiatives and programs before full rollout implementation across the business.
- Carry out periodical asset inventory and audit of all IE Technical/Network Assets.
- Provide monthly feeder and DT data as required by other technical units.
- Provide Network report to the network optimization section for further analysis and to proffer solutions to identified challenges.
- Provide support for Technical Budget preparation and implementation.
- Advice and guide the technical unit on performance improvement in the areas of services in order to meet world standard and latest technology.
- Attend meeting, seminar and conferences on behalf of IE.
- Provide support for all POC test are carried out for all optimization initiatives and programs before full rollout implementation across the business.
- Provide support in preparation of all technical reports to regulatory bodies.
- Ensure all Technical databases are up to date and managed effectively with other units in IE.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Ensure all activities are undertaken in strict compliance with approved technical system operation procedures in order to protect Ikeja Electric’s personnel, assets and corporate reputation
- Monitor functional area performance through Key Performance Measures.
- Thoroughly understand and communicate power distribution optimization strategies to appropriate stakeholders as well as manage all requirements to realize the objectives each for the stakeholder.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2022.
Method of Application