Coca-Cola is the most popular and biggest-selling soft drink in history. An icon of all times, Coca-Cola is the best-known product in the world. Created in Atlanta, Georgia, by Dr. John S. Pemberton, Coca-Cola was first offered as a fountain beverage by mixing Coca-Cola syrup with carbonated water.
Ref No: R-45655p
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
Supplier Performance Management:
- Ensure all Company and Local Regulations, KORE Policies, Requirements and Standards are clearly addressed in the quality programs of the suppliers. Report and implement relevant corrective actions for any deviations. This includes FSSC 22000.
- Ensure suppliers are compliant to Supplier Guiding Principles (SGP) / internationally recognized ethical sourcing principles.
- Monitor the supplier’s performance against The Companies routine sample requirements.
- Review the supplier’s quality performance to ensure that they adhere to The Company’s policies and standards. Report variations and solutions to the Business Unit Technical Director and BU QSE Manager.
- Follow up and verify close out of all non-conformances against which corrective action was requested.
- Develop and execute supplier quality improvement initiatives.
- Actively request information regarding supplier service levels and quality incidents within the bottler and assist with the close out of the corrective action.
- Manage changes to the approval status of existing suppliers.
- Annually, prepare and publish a supplier audit schedule as per the BU procedure.
- Manage the external audit companies used for supplier audits and provide training.
- Ensure the supplier audits are performed as per the supplier audit schedule, update as necessary.
- Review all audit reports and ensure corrective action plans are being implemented in a timely manner.
- Track progress and coach the responsible supplier people to achieve compliance.
- Manage the annual budget for supplier audits.
New Supplier Approval:
- On request and within the business requirements of the B, manage the authorization of new ingredient packaging and sales and marketing equipment suppliers as per the relevant KORE requirements.
- On request from the bottler and s per the relevant technical bulletin authorize suppliers of processing aids and auxiliary material.
- Provide recommendation to the BU Technical Director and BU QSE manager concerning the approval status of the new supplier.
- Publish authorization letters to the suppliers confirming the approval status.
Suppler Capability Building:
- Build capability within the BU concerning supplier partnership, by working with the relevant Bottler Procurement and Quality Assurance Managers, BU QSE Managers and supplier technical management.
- Recommend all policies, governance related technical bulletins and certification criteria on supplier management to the BU QSEy Manager and BU Technical Director.
- Maintain all relevant records on achiever plus and PICASSO
- Bachelor of Science (degree or equivalent) in Food Science & Technology, Mechanical / Chemical / Materials & Metallurgical Engineering.
- English and / or French Fluency
Related Work Experience:
- 5+ years experience in the Quality Area with an experience in the development and implementation of supplier management programs with Coca-Cola or other Blue chip Companies in food, chemicals or pharmaceutical industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Coca-Cola on coke.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com to apply