eProcess Consulting is an information security company founded in August 2010, our security services are built around five Information Security and Infrastructure Pillars: Identity, Protect, Detect, Respond, and Recover. Our customers cut across all verticals from FSI, Oil and Gas, Energy, Education, Government etc. and our service offerings are designed to help our clients generate revenue, increase cost-effectiveness, manage regulatory compliance, analyze information security risk, and provide proven solutions to mitigate risks identified, and transition to next-generation technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Support Security Engineer / Security Engineer
Employment Type: Full time
- Deploy new enterprise Cyber security solutions, operational support, and monitoring
- Implementation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Next-Generation Firewall Products, Network Access Control, Privilege Account Management, Endpoint Protection, etc.
- Products to be supported include – Sophos, ManageEngine, SolarWinds, Crowdstrike, Rapid7, Portnox, Fortinet, Palo Alto, CimTrak, etc.
- First line support for all networking and security issues for SMEs, Mid-Size and Enterprises
- Deploy cybersecurity solutions for SMEs, Mid-Size and Enterprises
- Collaborate with Sales and Lead Security Engineers on other related duties as assigned by the firm
- B.Sc. in Engineering or Science
- Security+ or CCNA or CCNA Security or CEH required
- Experience in deploying and troubleshooting implementation of endpoint protection solutions, network infrastructure monitoring solutions, network perimeter firewalls, and Security Information Event Management (SIEM) solutions.
- “Sophos Certified Architect”
- Basic knowledge of Python programming language
- Specialization: Networking and Information Security
- Minimum of 1-2 years post-NYSC experience (on the field experience)- For Level 1 Engineers.
- Minimum of 3 years post-NYSC experience (on the field experience)- For Level 2 Engineers
- Basic knowledge of different routing protocols like OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, etc.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and keen ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Knowledge of Network services – DNS, SMTP, NAT, SNMP, etc.
- Knowledge of Palo Alto networks security (PNSCA and PNSCE certificate), Sophos (Sophos Certified Engineer and Sophos Certified Architect), Fortinet (NSE4, NSE5, NSE7), Cisco ASA, Cisco ISE, ManageEngine, CyberArk Trustee.
Functional Competencies / Requirements:
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Keen attention to details
- Above average report writing skills
- Candidates must be efficient, and self-confident
- Proactive self-starter.
- Logical mind and creative imagination.
- Highly organized and significant ability to multitask effectively.
- Ability to cope with work pressure.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.