System Auditor at ShepherdHill Security Limited
ShepherdHill Security is an outstanding Security Company with a vision of positioning itself as the first and last name in security industry, by building a reputation that substantially outstrips its rivals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Auditor
Job Summary / Description
- Maintain, Improve and audit the Quality Management System
- Perform compliance audit and ensure adherence to all internal operation and evaluate all procedures to maintain accuracy with all ISO Standards.
- Maintain knowledge on all required regulations and design required training programs for compliance procedures and inspect all activities.
- Manage and track all emerging standards and perform audit according to standard and organize all internal and external resources for audits.
- Design and document all audit plans and prepare all reports according to establish procedures and monitor all corrective actions according to industry standards.
- Analyze all audit results and implement all necessary actions to resolve all compliance issues and interpret all complex regulations to ensure adherence to same in organization.
- Design and approve all quality procedures for organization and monitor all compliance procedures and escalate discrepancies to management.
- Identify non-conforming conditions requiring corrective actions, strengths, and opportunities for improvement.
- Analyze findings and create summary presentation to review and interpret results to executive management.
- Follow up on audits to ensure that solutions/corrective actions are implemented.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence and recurrence of non-conforming conditions.
- Assist with determination of corrective actions and continuous improvement.
- Develop, review, and monitor the Firm’s business disaster recovery plan and identify potential risks areas and ensure steps are taken to mitigate same.
- Report and advise Management on the Firm’s compliance level and potential risks areas with action plan to mitigate same.
- Participate in all quality improvement projects.
- Possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the job title as the subject of the mail.