Tata Truck & Forklift Driver at Sun Metal Industries Limited
Sun Metal Industries was incorporated and registered in March 2008 to engage in the manufacture of ferrous metals for the domestic construction market in Nigeria and non-ferrous metal products like Aluminium, Copper and Lead for export.
Sun Metal Industries has grown to become the leading exporter in West Africa to countries such as Japan and Germany where global leaders in automobile manufacturing utilize our aluminium alloys. Sun Metal Industries received the prestigious NIS (Standards Organisation of Nigeria) Award and obtained ISO 9001:2000 certification from SANAS.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tata Truck & Forklift Driver
Location: Sango – Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- A factory Tata Truck and Forklift driver having a dual knowledge to drive the Tata Truck and operate the Forklift machinery as well as possessing a good knowledge of handling technical tools.
- Moving production raw materials and delivering finished products from production into Vehicles, Trailers and into the warehouse then stacking and palletising products.
- Moving pallets of products in the production hall and between warehouse racks.
- Utilizing many equipment types including hand trucks and others in the factory operations
- Using the Tata truck for production logistics and any other assigned duties by the factory management on a daily basis.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- The Candidate MUST residence in Ota – Ogun state
- Driver’s license
- OND, Trade Test
- Forklift operations certifications
- Good organisational skills
- Reliability and dependability
- Literacy & numeracy
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job
- Upbeat and energised
- Flexible and willing take on a variety of tasks
- Team player
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.