Tax Manager – Finance at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc was incorporated in September 1960 as a private limited liability company, and commenced operations in 1962 with an installed capacity of 600 metric tons per day. The Company was converted to a public limited liability company in 1978, and its shares were subsequently listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
In its 54 year history…
Read more about this company
Tax Manager – Finance
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Review and reconcile general ledger entries for tax implications; provide corrective and improvement measures accordingly.
- Ensure compliance, timely filing and remittance of all taxes and levies (such as Expatriate PAYE, VAT, WHT, CIT, ET, business premises levy, development levy, etc.) within government time frame.
- Manage relationship with tax authorities and consultants and supervise all tax audits.
- Provide comprehensive report on every tax audit exercise and give regular status update on tax cases, remittances, levies, fees, payments to agents and consultants.
- Provide innovative tax management, planning, and tax-savings strategies, backed with statistical data and/or analysis.
- Be abreast with all tax regulations and new promulgation / enactments and advise finance management accordingly.
- Provide advisory support to Food Division and Business Units on tax matters as may be required.
- Apply a holistic approach to determine impact to various taxes and ensure that tax position is optimized.
- Review contracts for commercial and regulatory compliance and efficiency.
- Ensure all tax queries and correspondences are responded to, and appropriate steps are taken to avoid penalties due to non-compliance.
- First degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Professional Certification is required e.g, ICAN, ACCA
- Minimum of seven (7) years cognate experience in a similar role.
- Consulting or FMCG background from a multinational is an added advantage
The Person Must:
- Be proactive and have excellent organizational skills.
- Have problem solving and analytical skills.
- Be comfortable with at least 50% travel on the job
Method of Application
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. on www.dragnetnigeria.com to apply
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love