Teacher (Preschool / Elementary) at A-Plus-A Recruitment Agency
A-Plus-A Recruitment Agency – We are a human resource organization that delivers quality manpower to satisfy our clients’ needs. We source for the best and deliver them to a conducive work environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teacher (Preschool / Elementary)
Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full Time
- As a teacher(mind aider) at Imagine E & E, your critical goal is to support the learner in becoming an effective thinker so you function as a coach. Teacher with experience teaching 5 to 7-year-olds (at least 3 years) or
- Teacher with experience teaching 3 to 4-year-olds are welcome to apply
- Providing care and support to children in a safe, secure, loving, and comfortable environment to learn.
- Planning learning opportunities that are structured for maximum participation (e.g. individual, partner, and small-group activities; non-elimination activities; activities that require no wait time).
- Motivating and stimulating the children’s learning abilities by encouraging learning through experience.
- Researching and understanding each child’s development stage and learning ability to help you in the planning of an individualized lesson plan.
- Researching and introducing new, innovative, and creative teaching methods and learning activities.
- Treating children with dignity and respect and meeting the needs of the individual child with an awareness of their interests, special talents/needs, cultural background, and individual learning styles.
- Developing children’s curiosity and knowledge.
- Working with others, including caregivers to plan and coordinate work both indoors and outdoors.
- Facilitate the learning of letter sounds and letter names using Jolly Phonics/ Read – Write Inc.
- Facilitate the learning of basic concepts, number awareness, reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
- Observation of each child is key – record observation using post-it notes, observation boards, and observation folders.
- Link each observation to a child’s developmental stage (age-based) to monitor progress.
- Submit a quarterly/end-of-season report for each child in your group.
- Set up learning centers within the Mind-Room and outdoor (where necessary).
- Other duties as assigned to meet the needs of the school.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in a school setting with children ages 1 to 7
- Minimum of 1 out of 3 with experience in British / EYFS / Common Core Curriculum
- Certification courses in related educational programs and advanced
- Experience teaching mixed grouping an advantage
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Love being around children
- Friendly, Innovative, and Approachable.
- N70,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.