Teachers at Kis International School – 3 Openings
Kis is a collaborative community of over 100 students. Its dedicated teachers and supportive parents work together to attain student success. The school has an academically challenging international curriculum and a well-rounded programme of sport, creativity and community service. We provide all our students with the tools to become life-long learners and successful and responsible global citizens. Kis is recognized as a top quality educational establishment with high academic standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teacher
Locations: Gombe/ Kaduna / Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are on the hunt for a self-motivated and experienced teacher to join our qualified team of educators. As a teacher, you will be responsible for cultivating the students’ interest in education and development.
- Your responsibilities will include grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities.
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a teacher.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation.
N50,000 – N65,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.