Teaching Assistant at British Preparatory School July, 2019
British Preparatory School is recruiting for fulltime Teaching Assistant.
British Preparatory School is a co-educational prep for children aged 3 months to 11 years. We provide an education of the highest quality, preparing children for transfer to the best and the most selective secondary schools anywhere in the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teaching Assistant
- You will need a clear understanding of how young children learn, lots of creative ideas and the ability to work closely with parents, teachers and other professionals.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced teacher who has an excellent knowledge and experience of working with children under 10 years old in a nursery/primary school setting.
Min Required Experience:
Qualification and Requirements
- Preferably minimum of 1 years teaching experience, but we are willing to offer in house training to the right candidate without the required experience.
- Must have the the ability to work effectively and communicate clearly with children.
- Must have an extremely good command of both spoken and written English Language.
- Must live in Ibadan.
- Must be patient, expressive, resourceful, responsible artistic, adaptable, humorous, and above all must love and enjoy working with young children.
- The preferred candidate should have minimum of NCE, BSc, BA, BEd .A non-educational degree but with relevant experience and with/or useful life skills especially artistic skills that can be beneficial to the children will be highly considered.
- A diploma or certificate in Montessori Education or Early Years Education is an added advantage, but not compulsory.
- An experience of British curriculum is an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate and particularly strong in Microsoft office package.
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to:[email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to [email protected]