Teaching Jobs at Superprof NG
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA , NCE , OND , Others , PhD/Fellowship , Secondary School (SSCE) , Vocational
- Experience None
- Location Abia , Abuja , Adamawa , Akwa Ibom , Anambra , Bauchi , Bayelsa , Benue , Borno , Cross River , Delta , Ebonyi , Edo , Ekiti , Enugu , Gombe , Imo , Jigawa , Kaduna , Kano , Katsina , Kebbi , Kogi , Kwara , Lagos , Nasarawa , Niger , Ogun , Ondo , Osun , Other , Oyo , Plateau , Rivers , Sokoto , Taraba , Yobe , Zamfara
- Job Field Education / Teaching
Superprof, Nigeria’s #1 tutoring network, is offering you the chance to become a private tutor and start tutoring jobs at a time and price that suits you.
Teaching is the ideal job for students, graduates, those who want more independence in their work-life, anyone looking to earn extra money during evenings or weekends or even combine work with travel.
We are looking for motivated and passionate people across Nigeria (both with tutoring experience and without) to teach in over 1200 subjects including:
- Arts & Crafts (guitar, piano, singing, pottery, illustration, cooking, cosmetology, sewing etc.)
- Sports (fitness, personal coaching, swimming, football, taekwondo, tennis, etc.)
- Academic (physics, chemistry, French, Chinese, history, maths, coding, test preparation, etc.)
- With Superprof, you get to set your own rates, work from home, teach online, and connect with thousands of potential students.
Becoming a tutor has never been easier! It is completely free to sign up to become a tutor.
- Free to register
- Set your own rates and schedule. Be your own boss!
- Teach from home, in your local area or online
- Find thousands of potential students
- No Commission taken
The ideal profile:
- You want to pass on your knowledge to new students
- You have a school qualification or practical experience or university degree in the subject you wish to teach
- You are patient, punctual and a good educator
- Like us, you think everyone has something special to share.