Team Lead, Database Management & Application Support at Credit Direct Limited
Credit Direct Limited a leading innovation-driven financial services company based in Lagos, Nigeria with branches spread across the Country. We pioneered the unsecured micro-lending space in Nigeria and are positioned to be the dominant market leader in the Country and beyond.
Our services are hinged on a partnership with employers and our customers to provide friendly innovative loan and investment products while our various repayment options give our customers the freedom, flexibility, and confidence to enjoy their lives. Our services are trusted by over 300,000 active customers, the largest endorsement in the Nigerian public and private sectors; and this has inspired us to remain the leader in Nigeria’s micro-lending space.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Database Management & Application Support
- Responsible for writing and optimizing in-house application database ad-hoc SQL statements, stored procedures and functions.
- Ensure performance, security and availability of databases with procedures such as database upgrade, backup & recovery, migration and maintenance plan.
- Knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases and data warehouse
- Responsible for configuration of database engines, troubleshooting common database issues and data store partitioning when necessary.
- Responsible for database performance tuning and optimization using industry standard tools.
- Responsible for supporting end-users and acting as first line maintenance engineer in executing application related operational tasks.
- Work with other developers to debug and fix major application issues.
- Help in quality assurance and documentation of in-house built applications.
- Responsible for change management procedures around application upgrade and patch implementations.
- Work in conjunction with developers in building and deploying additional custom features on existing in-house built business applications.
- Responsible for enterprise database architecture and scalability
- Responsible for mentoring and training junior and senior database/ application support engineers
- A First Degree in Computer Science or any related discipline is required
- At least 8 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Experience in FinTech development is preferred
- ITIL certification
Application Closing Date
Monday, 28th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online