Team Lead, Institutional Sales (Energy & Special Risks) at Heirs Life Assurance Limited
Heirs Life Assurance Limited is a life assurance company that deals on life businesses. We are open to corporate, individuals and associations etc. We recently got approval from naicom to transact life assurance businesses etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Team Lead, Institutional Sales (Energy & Special Risks)
Job ID: 445
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Department / Function: Business Development
Job Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- The Team Lead, Institutional Sales shall be responsible for identifying opportunities and developing relationships with Institutional investors in the assigned institutional market channels
- Lead brokers relationship management through strategies that leverage the network of leading insurance brokerage firms to accomplish divisional objectives and plans.
- Leverage on the Company’s relationship with existing institutional accounts by developing and executing proactive, creative, and ongoing contact initiatives.
- Develop and implement divisional strategies to achieve set targets and aligning same to corporate objectives and goals.
- Ensure the company’s participation in all bid tenders; through effective monitoring of NIPEX, BPP and other portals.
- Ensure proper and effective communication of Board and Management‘s decision to marketing and business development team members for better understanding and execution.
- Plan and conduct marketing and business development activities to match budgets and sales targets as articulated by the Company’s Management.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university in any relevant discipline – Added advantage: MSc or MBA
- Minimum of 8 years’ cognate experience – Added Advantage: Minimum of 4 years in a similar role
- Professional (Memberships & Cerifications): Membership of any relevant professional body (e.g. ISMMN, ICSP, CIIN, etc.).
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2021.
Method of Application