Team Lead, Internal Audit at Dangote Group
The Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
The Group’s activities encompass:
Cement – Manufacturing / Importing
Sugar – Manufacturing …
Read more about this company
Team Lead, Internal Audit
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Organization: Nascon Allied Industries Plc.
- The Team Lead, Internal Audit will be responsible for planning and conducting operational, financial and compliance audits to evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls and organizational risk.
- Implement strategies, operations, and policies related to the Treasury function. Ensure treasury activities are in compliance with treasury policies, accounting guidelines
- Carry out routine audits of various departments (Head Office & Plants)
- Conduct follow-up activities to confirm adherence to audit recommendations
- Generate ideas that will build the audit department
- Conduct investigation of fraud / irregularities and other forms of non-compliance with policies and procedures
- Undertakes periodic risk assessment of various departments and advises the Head, Internal Audit of potential internal control threats and recommend appropriate control measures
- Use Audit Software (ACL, IDEA, etc.) to carry out data analysis and investigation.
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance or any related field
- Applicant must have ACCA / ACA.
- CISA and Certificate in Fraud and Forensic Audit will be added advantage.
- Minimum of four (4) years in Internal Audit function.
- Good Accounting background
- Effective analytical and financial modeling skills
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills (oral and written)
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Report writing and record keeping
- Analysis and Interpretation of results.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.