Team Leader / Key Expert at PearlMutual Consulting Limited
The PearlMutual team consists of individuals with a rich depth of experience from many organizations and industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Leader / Key Expert
Employment Type: Contract
- The key expert is expected to spearhead the activities and coordinate the training of the stakeholders on the use of the communication tools.
- He/She will also be responsible for providing reports to the IFC team on the progress of the activities.
- The Team Lead shall be required to hold a minimum of a Master’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, International Relations/Public Affairs or relevant field.
- A minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the development of IVR and mobile training tools
- Knowledge of communications approaches, tools and methodologies useful in planning, executing, and monitoring communications strategies – e.g. media operations, graphics design, opinion research, audience outreach and message targeting
- A well-developed network of media contacts with key media outlets
- Proven track record of executing high impact communications projects
- Strong computer skills; e.g., (Windows, MS Office, Internet Explorer, MS Excel);
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines;
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] using “Team Leader / Key Expert” as the subject of the email.