Team Member, Business Office Audit at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Business Office Audit
- Annual Audit Planning.
- Management of Audit Plan/Calendar.
- Preparation of Audit Reports
- Conduct Policy Awareness, Fraud Assessment, and Sensitivity in visited BOs & Ad hoc Assignments
- Functionally reports to: Team Lead, Business Office Audit
- Administratively reports to: Team Lead, Business Office Audit
Minimum Education Qualifications
- First degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance or related discipline.
- Previous Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
Application Closing Date
2nd March, 2021.