Team Member, Credit Audit at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Credit Audit
- Conduct Credit-related investigations as advised from time to time.
- Establish background to each case.
- Review related documentation and files
- Make enquiries from principal parties to each case
- Establish the facts of each case
- Bring forth the learning points of each case
- Make conclusion and recommendations
- Maintain an adequate working paper for each investigation as evidence of work carried out
- Issue quality investigation report based on the findings/ conclusion and recommendation
- Functionally reports to: Group Head, Credit Audit
- Administratively reports to: Group Head, Credit Audit
Minimum Education Qualifications
- First degree in any field
- Professional qualifications e.g ACA, ACCA, ACIB will be an added advantage.
Previous Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience either in related field/audit
Application Closing Date
2nd March, 2021.