Team Member, Forensic Investigation at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Forensic Investigation
- Investigation of customer’s complaints
- Bank Product/Vendor Risk Assessment & Vulnerability Management
- Data Mining Analysis & Reporting
- Liaising with Law Enforcement Agencies & Other User Departments
- Fraud Incident Containment, Fund Salvage, and Repatriation Processes
- Functionally reports to: Head, Forensic Investigations
- Administratively reports to: Head, Forensic Investigations
Minimum Education Qualifications
- First degree in Computer Science, Accounting, Banking & Finance, and any related numerate fields
- Masters’ Degree or a professional qualification will be an advantage
Previous Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience, out of which 2 years must have been spent in Investigation, Audit or IT Risk or Internal Control.
Application Closing Date
2nd March, 2021.