Team Member, Head Office Audit at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Head Office Audit
- Attainment of objectives of Approved Audit Plan.
- Execution of approved annual audit plan
- Investigation and other Ad-hoc Assignments
- Post Audit Activities
- Review and finalization of periodic reports
- Functionally reports to: Team Lead & Head, Head Office Audit
- Administratively reports to: Group Chief Internal Auditor
Minimum Education Qualifications
- First degree in Management, Social Sciences, Risk Management, Science
- Masters’ Degree/professional qualification such as ACA or ACCA (added advantage)
Previous Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience, out of which 4 years must have been spent in a similar role in internal audit, control or risk management
Application Closing Date
2nd March, 2021.