Team Member, Investigations & Fraud Management (East and South) at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Investigations & Fraud Management
Location: East and South, Nigeria
- Conduct Investigation and Issue Reports, with follow up for Implementation of Approved Recommendations
- Review and Respond to Balance confirmation and Account Statement enquiries/Requests
- Data Mining Analysis & Reporting
- Render Periodic Reports of Frauds and Forgeries to Regulatory Authorities and Management
- Drive and Follow up with Recovery and Prosecution effort
- Carry out Fraud Incident Containment, Fund Salvage, and Repatriation Processes
- Functionally reports to: Regional Head, Investigations & Fraud Management
- Administratively reports to: Regional Head, Investigations & Fraud Management
Minimum Education Qualifications
- First degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance or any related numerate field.
- Masters’ Degree or a professional qualification/certifications will be an advantage
Previous Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience, out of which 2 years must have been spent in Investigation, Operations, Audit or Internal Control.
Application Closing Date
2nd March, 2021.