Technical Project Manager Lead at GVA Partners Limited
Technical Project Manager Lead
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Reports To: Senior Management
- This position reports to senior management. The Technical Project Manager Lead is in charge of the technical aspects of product development and is involved from concept to product delivery.
- We are looking for a manager with a software development background who understands and has worked on full stack projects, both web and mobile, and is familiar with payments stack.
- The candidate must also be familiar managing the server-side core, creating and dimensioning DBs, and creating web platforms, and mobile
- Apps on the Android and IOS platforms, and integrating various 3rd party VAS products via APIs and gateways including SMS, IM and Email.
- The candidate must have experience with software development and management tools such as GitHub, and project management tools such as Jira, Trello, Asana, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead a group of software development programmers (both in-house and outsourced)
- Keep projects on track and on time; properly articulating and capturing deliverables and dependencies, and managing plans with adequate slack
- Provide technical product requirements, structure & documentation
- Design, develop and test high throughput issuance transaction processing systems
- Supervise and development efficient, elegant, clean code with no unnecessary complication or abstraction
- Deliver code in an agile team environment – you will operate in a weekly / bi-weekly scrum model
- Managing the technical aspects of the project from software development to IT integration
- Supervise and perform QA / QC on project and verify functionality and specifications required to pass QC.
- Oversee both internal and external User Acceptance Testing and assist the marketing team in proposing modifications enhancements and new products.
Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of experience in the IT & Fintech Sectors
- Experience in object-oriented programming and concepts
- Proven track record in delivering highly available, scalable systems on time
- Good understanding of web services and related standards like REST/JSON
- Experience developing data-driven applications using an industry standard RDBMS (e.g, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)
- Experience in both development and quality assurance activities
- Experience in QA methodologies, test automation and automation frameworks
- Experience in driving Integration testing, UAT internally and with external vendors
- Experience working in payments or financial services industry
- Exposure to Agile Methodologies
- A keen eye for detail and acute numerate skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive with a can do attitude
- Excellent leadership and decision-making abilities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.