Technical QA / QC Officer at Librod Energy Services Limited
Librod Energy Services Limited commenced the provision of Oilfield Services to the Upstream sector of the Oil and Gas Industry sometime in 1999.
Services provided at the onset were mainly in the areas of supply of Commodities Chemicals for varied Drilling, Completion Production and Intervention operations.
Read more about this company
Technical QA / QC Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Rivers
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Librod Energy Services Limited Duties
- Will manage, track and monitor the QA aspects of ECPS Workshop / WBC Tools.
- Handle all other technical QAQC activities within the Business unit scope of business.
- Close supervision of Third-Party inspection activities to ensure test and checks are carried out as per standard requirements and within specifications.
- Provide technical support to the QHSE team on Third Party Quality Audits.
- Any other role that may be assigned to him by the COO and Product-line Managers for effective quality control.
- A minimum of 5years experience & a 1st degree in Engineering /relevant discipline.
- Must be NDT Level 2 QAQC certified. Other technical / educational qualification is an additional advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.