Technical Recruiter at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Recruiter
Location: Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Role involves managing client expectations, meeting hiring managers and taking briefs, going to market and shortlisting top talent, sourcing candidates utilising all channels including advertising, cv libraries, LinkedIn, Inhouse database, referral schemes, offshore talent teams,and extending offers to candidates that are suited for tech roles software engineering, data analysis, technical writers, etc.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Applicants should have at least three years of experience in the technical field.
- Strong interpersonal, networking, and communication skills
- Negotiation capabilities
- Critical thinking and flexibility when faced with changing priorities
- Technical knowledge for the given role opening
- Proven work experience with the tools and technologies that will be assessed
- Experience with multiple sourcing techniques (e.g. social media, internal recruiting, referrals, etc.)
- Ability to stay up to date on the latest tech industry standards, issues, and risks
- Understanding of relevant labor laws and HR best practices
- Ability to maintain a database and pipeline of candidates
- Project management skills (for HR/recruitment leadership positions)
- Proven experience with recruiting and applicant tracking tools as well as HR databases
- Knowledge of assessment techniques specific for each role
- Stakeholder management, recruiter coaching, and interview loop development (for senior positions).
- Ability to create a seamless candidate experience through all stages
- Active engagement and promotion of diversity and inclusion hiring strategies
- Willingness to become an ambassador for the brand and represent the company upon a candidate’s first interactions with the organization.
N200,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
1st August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.