Technical Sales Executive (Protective Marine Coatings) at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Executive (Protective Marine Coatings)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Product Segment: Marine Protection (Liquid Coating)
Employment Type: Full-time
- To manage the day to day operations of sales region providing guidance, encouraging team work and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards
- To make regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region / key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans
- To develop dealer network in each state as per assigned territory / region and promote them for higher coverage in the assigned state
- To develop good customer base, manager customer relations, facilitate business managers / sales head to organize various business meets / seminars to boost customer intimacy
- To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional team / management where appropriate to ensure prompt solution to their satisfaction
- To build accurate and detailed profiling for the key accounts to explore new business opportunities
- To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance verses the budget to ensure business alignment
- To monitor stock inventories in alignment with the budget and re-order level for product as well as packaging
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- Well exposed to B2B Marketing and must have exposure in leading a team of 4 – 5 people
- BE / B.Tech – Paint OR Chemicals and PG Qualification will be preferred but not mandatory
- Minimum of 4 years of Experience in selling paints & providing Technical service to the Marine Protection and Oil & gas sector
- Good knowledge about the various coatings their specifications, application etc
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria / West Africa
- A few years of experience in the development of Marine Protection coatings for this sector will be an additional advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
N.B: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.