Technical Sales Representatives at a Leading Engineering Firm – Talents and Skills Africa Consulting
Talents and Skills Africa Consulting – Our client, a leading Engineering firm that is established to render Engineering services as well as power project planning, designs and installations is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Representative
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to employ experienced sales persons who will help promote the product offerings and services of the firm.
- Familiarizing with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or similar.
- Extensive sales experience.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.
- 2 – 3 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2021.