Technology Associate at Seven Star Consultants Limited
Seven Star Consultants Limited, incorporated in 2015 is a multi-faceted company with an unwavering commitment towards excellence and client satisfaction through the delivery of quality products and services. We offer a well rounded range of stand-alone and integrated services across various sectors.
Our services are grouped into four major categories: Project Management, Development, Communications and ICT. Seven Star Consultants Limited compromises of a team of experienced individuals who have completed high profile projects for Government at all tiers, International and local NGOs and private firms across all levels.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technology Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
As an IT associate, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to gain experience and attain skills in multiple facets of information technology and other activities related to daily operations and administrative duties in a professional environment:
- The opportunity to work with a highly skilled, diverse and united team of people
- A youthful and dynamic environment, that constantly focuses on learning and innovation.
- A company dedicated to ensuring growth and personal development for all its staff
- Assist with IT System Administrator projects
- Assist in maintenance and management of IT/TLC infrastructure
- Assist with all functions of software coding and design.
- Contribute to developing new ICT projects in system engineering
- Ensure synchronization with other program teams in the organization
- Support to end users, Help Desk both live and phone
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Software Development and some relevant professional experience.
- 0 – 2 years working experience handling tech-based projects
- Knowledge and understanding of UI/UX design, software programming, software engineering.
- Ability to create complex computer networks and databases using various coding languages such as PHP, C++, Python and Java
- Ability to design, develop, and maintain computer software applications for businesses and organisations.
- Excellent management and organizational skills
- Must be detail-oriented, able to manage multiple tasks efficiently, independent, and must be a motivated self-starter who will thrive by taking ownership and initiative.
- Ideal candidates should be passionate about innovation and international development.
- They must be willing to develop their professional skills and contribute to the growth of an organization dedicated to social and economic development.
- They should have outstanding technical and analytical skills, are able to contribute to cutting-edge projects in the technology and development sector.
Competitive with similar roles in other consulting firms.
Application Closing Date
29th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.