Start date: September 2022
Organization: Seven Star Consultants Limited
Skill requirements: understanding of technology systems and coding using major software applications, knowledge of network and wireless infrastructure.
About Seven Star Consultants
Seven Star Consultants is a multi-faceted company with an unwavering commitment towards excellence and client satisfaction through the delivery of quality products and services. We offer a well-rounded range of stand-alone and integrated services across various sectors which can be grouped into four major categories; Development, Communications, ICT, and Project Management.
As technology consultants, we have over the years provided consultancy services such as Mobile and Web App Development, Data Driven Decision Support Systems, ICT infrastructure support, Big Data Analytics, E-commerce and ERP system, Monitoring and Evaluation platforms, Database Management, Internet of things (IoTs) for Governments, international donor agencies, NGOs and private sector clients.
You can find out more about Seven Star Consultants at: www.sevenstarng.com
Working with the Technology Team at Seven Star Consultants
As an IT associate with Seven Star Consultants Ltd, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to gain experience and attain skills in multiple facets of information technology and other activities related to daily operations and administrative duties in a professional environment:
- The opportunity to work with a highly skilled, diverse and united team of people
- A youthful and dynamic environment, that constantly focuses on learning and innovation.
- A company dedicated to ensuring growth and personal development for all its staff
Ideal candidates should be passionate about innovation and international development. They must be willing to develop their professional skills and contribute to the growth of an organization dedicated to social and economic development. They should have outstanding technical and analytical skills, are able to contribute to cutting-edge projects
- Assist with IT System Administrator projects
- Assist in the maintenance and management of IT/TLC infrastructure
- Assist with all functions of software coding and design.
- Contribute to developing new ICT projects in system engineering
- Ensure synchronization with other program teams in the organization
- Support to end users, Help Desk both live and phone
- Completed Bachelor′s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, computer engineering, software development and some relevant professional experience.
- Have 0-2yrs working experience handling tech-based projects
- Knowledge and understanding of UI/UX design, software programming, software engineering.
- Ability to create complex computer networks and databases using various coding languages such as PHP, C++, Python and Java
- Ability to design, develop, and maintain computer software applications for businesses and organisations.
- Excellent management and organizational skills
- Must be detail-oriented, able to manage multiple tasks efficiently, independent, and must be a motivated self-starter who will thrive by taking ownership and initiative
Competitive with similar roles in other consulting firms.
How to apply
Please submit a CV, cover letter and work samples (not exceeding 5MB in size) to [email protected] The subject line should read:
“Technology associate”. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis so we encourage you to apply at the earliest possible time