Start date: September 2022
Organization: Seven Star Consultants Limited
Skill requirements: understanding of technology systems and coding using major software applications.
About Seven Star Consultants
Seven Star Consultants is a multi-faceted company with an unwavering commitment towards excellence and client satisfaction through the delivery of quality products and services. We offer a well-rounded range of stand-alone and integrated services across various sectors which can be grouped into four major categories; Development, Communications, ICT, and Project Management.
As technology consultants, we have over the years provided consultancy services such as Mobile and Web App Development, Data Driven Decision Support Systems, ICT infrastructure support, Big Data Analytics, E-commerce and ERP system, Monitoring and Evaluation platforms, Database Management, Internet of things (IoTs) for Governments, international donor agencies, NGOs and private sector clients.
You can find out more about Seven Star Consultants at: www.sevenstarng.com
Working with the Technology Team at Seven Star Consultants
As an IT Intern with Seven Star Consultants Ltd, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to gain experience and attain skills in multiple facets of information technology and other activities related to daily operations and administrative duties in a professional environment:
- The opportunity to work with a highly skilled, diverse and united team of people
- A youthful and dynamic environment, that constantly focuses on learning and innovation.
- A company dedicated to ensuring growth and personal development for all its staff
Ideal candidates should be passionate about innovation and international development. They must possess a minimum of a bachelor’s degree related to computer science, computer engineering and some relevant professional experience. Knowledge and understanding of software Programming. They must be willing to develop their professional skills and contribute to the growth of an organization dedicated to social and economic development. They should have outstanding technical and analytical skills, are proficient communicators in English, have excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, and are self-motivating and team players.
- Assist with IT System Administrator projects
- Assist in the maintenance and management of IT/TLC infrastructure
- Assist with all functions of software coding and design.
- Contribute to developing new ICT projects in system engineering
- Ensure synchronization with other program teams in the organization
- Support to end users, Help Desk both live and phone
- Completed Bachelor′s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology and other related fields
- Have experience working on technology projects
- Excellent management and organizational skills
- Must be detail-oriented, able to manage multiple tasks efficiently, independent, and must be a motivated self-starter who will thrive by taking ownership and initiative
- Corps members in the FCT or graduates who have recently completed a bachelor′s degree relevant to the job role are strongly encouraged to apply
Competitive with similar roles in other consulting firms.
How to apply
Please submit a CV, cover letter and work samples (not exceeding 3MB in size) to [email protected] The subject line should read:
“Technology intern”. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis so we encourage you to apply at the earliest possible time