Technoton – For over 30 years, Technoton Ltd has provided quality engineering products and services to a wide spectrum of clients in Nigeria. Our clientele include organizations in building, manufacturing, and oil & gas industries, and other organizations. We are active all over Nigeria with a presence in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kebbi, and other Northern and Eastern States. Incorporated in 1988 originally as Techno Mechano Ltd, Technoton has alliances and technical partnerships with world-class, globally recognized manufacturers and firms. In the same vein, we also invest in staff training both locally and abroad. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Responsible for identifying and understanding the need of the customer and ensuring that the customer’s profile falls within focus segments.
- Sell the Company’sProducts and Servicesproactively to new/prospective customers and maintain the company’s client base through aggressive customer relationships.
- Responsible for obtaining relevant documents on allproducts sold, e.g. identity documents, and business registration documents.
- Conduct customer surveys and business environmental analysis and generate relevant information for product/service development.
- Participate in weekly/monthly sales performance review meetings
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Presenting the products and services to the customers.
- Working in collaboration with the team members.
- Meeting the monthly sales goals and expectations.
- Taking feedback from the customers and working upon them.
- Writing sales contracts as per the company’s requirements.
- Make sure the customers are well informed about the sales proposal.
- Understanding the current market potential.
- Building a positive relationship with the customers.
- Making sure to provide excellent customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Minimum of First Degree in any discipline with 1 – 3 years of work
Interested and qualified expatriates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
1st October, 2022.