Tele-Sales/Marketer Representative at Kaiglo Stores Limited
Kaiglo is the online marketplace arm of the parent company – Kaiglo Stores limited, set up to assist traders in giving their business a boost in terms of sales and outreach to potential customers. Kaiglo online marketplace aims to improve ecommerce activities addressing issues of trust, reliability and efficiency in the system. Kaiglo Stores limited was founded and registered in 2018 under the CAC act.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Tele-sales/Marketer Representative Responsibilities but not limited to the following:
- Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answering questions about products or the company
- Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Initiating sales with potential customers over the phone or physical meeting
- Asking questions to engage customers and keep the conversation going
- Listening to the customers’ needs to generate repeat sales
- Gathering and documenting customer information, payment methods, purchases, and reactions to products
- Keeping up to date on all products and informing customers of new products.
- Answering customers’ questions on the products.
- Meeting sales quotas
- Reach out to existing and potential customers to present our product and service offering
- Learn details about our product and service offerings
- Address any questions or issues customers may have
- Communicate with customers to understand their requirements and need
- Offer solutions based on clients’ needs and capabilities
- Direct prospects and leads to the sales team
- Keep an updated customer database
- Measure identified KPIs
- Always strive towards meeting sales quota
- Track and document calls and sales
- Update client & vendors’ records
- Generating and qualifying leads from cold calling
- Managing, tracking and following up on leads by calling them
- Conducting sales presentations through the phone and screen sharing
- Meeting monthly and quarterly sales goals in accordance with goals
- Creating and updating activity reports
Other added duties
Tele-sales/Marketer Representative Requirements:
- A successful Tele-sales Representative has excellent communication skills as well as sales ability
- You should be meticulous in keeping records, and able to handle all aspects of making sales.
- Creative thinking skills
- The patience and ability to engage customers in conversation.
- Good sales ability
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- The ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting customers
- Ability to meet monthly targets is very crucial
Method of Application
SSCE, OND,BSC candidates are open to apply. Send a PDF format only of your CV to [email protected]
Salary range: 30,000 – 50,000 gross pay
Note: PDF format CV shall only be considered for review.
Candidates residing within Ikeja environs are strongly advised to apply.
You should have at least 1 year experience in the required field.