Territory Development Manager at Seven-Up Bottling Company
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Created by the Howdy Corporation in St. Louis, MO, 7UP was an optimistic venture from the very start. After great success with the Howdy Orange drink, company founder C.L. Grigg decided to try his luck with lemons and limes. C.L. Grigg spent more than two years testing over 11 different formulas, all in search of a drink that was refreshing enough to prove i…
Read more about this company
Territory Development Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 7 years
- Location Kano
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Seven Up Bottling Company is recruiting to fill the position of Territory Development Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the sales execution within assigned territory towards the actualization of overall sales target.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring sustained growth of Seven Up’s market share in key SKU within assigned territory.
- Recognizing opportunities to continually increase sales through identification of untapped channels and new routes, understanding of customer business drivers and new product launch etc.
- Implementing quality & control measures at distributor outlets – FIFO, stock numbers etc., through the assigned Customer Executive
- Conducting regular field work to ensure all agreed sales initiatives are properly executed; provide feedback to Distributor and the sales team for improvement.
- Making use of mobile sales force automation application to drive sales and improve customer experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any other relevant field.
- The ideal candidate must possess 5-7 years in core FMCG sales (either in Home Care / Personal Care or Beverages)
- The candidate must have some sales experience in the nrothern region of Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] The position applied for should be the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love