Ginos Ventures Limited is an Indigenous distributor of medical consumables and devices across Africa. We provide solutions to all problems of procurement, distribution, and supply of all medical consumables. We currently distribute for over 15 multinational healthcare companies and have a working relationship with about 60% of healthcare institutions in Nigeria with 23 Medical Representatives and 10 mini distributors that cover major regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seek candidates with a medical background, who will promote and sell our company products and maintain client relationships within their assigned territory.
- In effect, you will search for ways to grow our sales and ensure that our clients are satisfied.
- Develop innovative strategies to increase sales within your assigned territory.
- Research new clients for company products.
- Deliver company products to clients within your assigned territory.
- Present or perform product demonstrations to prospective clients.
- Participate in industry or promotional events, meet new clients, and sell company products.
- Monitor the activities of the competition within your assigned territory.
- Maintain a solid working relationshipwith clients by ensuring that their needs are met and complaints are resolved promptly.
- Ensuring that brand awareness in your assigned territory is in line with the expectations of the organization.
- Meet/Exceed sales targets.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly reports to management.
- Perform any other task assigned by the Management.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a Medical-related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of field sales experience, especially in the Medical/Pharmaceutical Sector.
- Must be resident in LagosState, and familiar with thehealth institutions in the state.
- Shouldbe able to drive a car perfectly.
- Effective communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good negotiation & sales skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.