Test Automation Analyst at a Commercial Bank – Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited
Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited – Our client, a Commercial Bank, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Test Automation Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is seeking to hire a Test Automation Analyst to develop, automate and execute test automation and performance testing scripts.
- Coordinate with product management and software and support engineers to deliver stable enterprise software products
- Establish test strategy and manual and automated test suites.
- Develop and configure test automation networks and execute stability and performance tests
- Develop and execute test automation through TestComplete
- Develop and execute Performance test through LoadNinja
- Apply, design and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks Help desk management/ provision of first level support to users
- Involve in product design to guarantee adherence of test coverage for meeting end user requirements
- Record test results and report and verify software bug fixes to accept automation criteria.
- Analyze performance test requirements and develop test plans and debug to understand test objective requirements.
- Handle performance testing and present results for validating and analysis to Project Teams
- Prepare software defect tracking and report entire project release status to stakeholders
- Ensure the timely resolution of user issues
- Orderly escalation of faults to 2nd and 3rd level support
- Provide management with weekly and monthly statistical reports
- Perform other duties as assigned by Team Lead, QA, Testing and Test Automation
Skills / Competencies
- Instinct for analytics and logical application of concepts
- Understanding of basic programming languages e.g Python
- Must have sound knowledge and experience of functional testing performed manually.
- Expertise in creation of test scripts
- Possess good knowledge on Automated testing tools
- Well versed with agile, DevOps and continuous delivery
- Maintain good communication, reporting and interaction with stakeholders
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills
- Passion for automation
- Interpersonal Skills.
Qualifications & Experience:
- B.Sc in STEM
- 3 – 5 years cognate IT experience, 2 years of which must be in Test Automation & Performance Testing
- Relevant professional certifications will be an added advantage e.g., CTFL, ITIL
Application Closing Date
26th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] , [email protected] and [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.