Test Automation Engineer at Rovedana
When your business needs extend beyond your core competencies, turning to a leading firm in outsourcing and consulting services to help you regain your focus. At Rovedana, our world revolves around your business. Our Business Process Outsourcing practice will assist your business in all forms of operational management so you can increase your productivity an…
Read more about this company
Test Automation Engineer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Analyse software’s functional and technical requirements as well as design peculiarities and architecture to identify relevant testing considerations.
- Develop, test, debug and implement automated test scripts using standard development methodology (Scrum, Agile) and tools (TFS, JIRA, GIT).
- Conduct load and performance test using relevant tools such Neoload.
- Ensure the use of test execution standards and guidelines based on company SOP.
- Create test plans that contain expected timelines for completion; and address all considerations raised during the analysis phase.
- Articulation and documentation of test information including test scripts, test scenarios, test data, pre-conditions and test outcomes.
- Manual and automated execution of test scripts.
- Analysis of testing output to identify discrepancies and uncover defects.
- Reporting and tracking of defects isolated during testing and verification phases.
- Management of each testing engagement to ensure that minimum quality standards are achieved within stipulated timelines.
- Setup automation test environment to run regression test.
- Carryout development of automated test scripts using relevant tools such as Selenium, Neoload, and Appium
- Minimum of BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or in relevant field
- Basic knowledge of programming.
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Performance driven with a proven track record
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and analytic skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.