Tezza Business Solutions Limited, is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider.
Our primary goal is to be the “go to” Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Sales / Marketing Officer
- We are looking for candidates with a proven track record of success driving revenue (e.g., ability to capture and close the deal), fierce work ethic, excellent communication skills and understanding of digital marketing, mobile and SEO advertising solutions.
What you will be doing:
- Selling web and digital marketing services / solutions including SEO, PPC, social media and ORM to overseas businesses.
- Prospect new business and generate new sales revenue.
- Create effective and persuasive proposals.
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and customer relationship skills.
- Maintain an active schedule of prospecting calls.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships and close sales.
- Upselling of solutions in large accounts and thus maximize revenue.
- Grow quality pipeline,
- Win profitable deals and manage sales activities with the objective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships that create value.
- An individual who is primarily accountable for qualified pipeline generation and accountability for deal closure.
- Numerate with a good level of knowledge of MS Office Applications.
- Experience: 2 to 7 years
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Experience in /Lead Generation; Offering Campaign Management; Qualification; Digital Marketing Client Centric Marketing.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 3rd March, 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted