The Ama-Zuma group was established on the basis of integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are: Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited, Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change. Ama-Zuma Services Limited is the first of the three companies and was incorporated in Nigeria as a private limited company on the 13th of April 2005, with RC No. 0019499. In its modest period of existence, the company has excelled in the field of Electro-Mechanical Installations, Telecommunication Engineering, Sales & Comprehensive Maintenance of Generators of various capacities.
Following the success of the first company, the board decided to expand its scope of business and considerable investments has been made in the Energy and the Financial sectors of the Nigerian economy, with the establishment of the two sister companies, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Driver
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- SSCE / HND qualification.
- 5 – 10 years cognate experience as an Executive Driver.
- Must have a valid Driver’s Licence.
- Must be able to drive both manual and Atomatic.
- Any professional certification is a plus.
- He should have the capacity to carry out his obligations in an expert way.
- Trained and skilled.
- He must be very well trained.
- He should have the skill to drive.
- Must have the necessary authorization to drive.
- He should have sufficent Knowledge of traffic laws.
- He must have a clean driving record.
- He must be a safety consious person.
- He must be focused confident and observant.
- Extensive Knowledge of the operating area.
- Excellent Organizational and time Management skills.
- Good verbal communication.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Executive Driver” as the subject of the mail.
31st August, 2022.