The Candel Company Limited was incorporated on the 10th of September, 1992 as a Private Limited Liability Company to carry on the development, production, marketing and distribution of agrochemicals, specialised fertilisers, seeds and allied products in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Engineer (Electrical)
Report to: The Factory Manager
- We are looking for an Electrical Engineer who will be responsible for developing electrical devices and testing them for safety and efficiency.
- Managing the manufacturing process for new electrical equipment, using design software to produce schematics and overseeing the installation process of their designs.
- Understanding and implementing designs from technical drawings
- Interacting with contractors and customers using verbal and written communication
- Making presentations to clients and coworkers
- Attending company meetings
- Creating product documentation and records
- Preparing cost estimates for customers and other employees
- Inspecting electrical components during and after the product installation
- Testing electronics for problems and proposing solutions.
- Our ideal candidate should have graduated from one of Nigeria’s universities with a minimum of Second Class Honors, Upper Division, in Electrical Engineering.
- Aged not more than 25 years old.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 20th May, 2022.