Trainee Back Office Credit Officer at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is a foreign-owned financial institution, based in Lagos state, which offers a broad range of financial services to micro, small and medium scaled business.
Read more about this company
Trainee Back Office Credit Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Abia , Anambra
- Job Field Banking
Ref Code: boco/ONA/JAN/2021
Locations: Onitsha, Nnewi – Anambra & Aba-Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
- Application and Proposal data entry into the Bank’s software systems
- Control of Credit files and fulfilment of Credit committee decision
- Preparation of documents for disbursement of loans under the supervision of an experienced BOCO
- Coordinating loan clients for disbursement according to disbursement schedules.
- Verifies and balances data by reviewing data; pulling and returning data to user for correction.
- Completes data management by sorting, batching, and archiving files.
- Responsible for files transfer within branches
- Minimum educational qualification of OND in any discipline
- At least 2 years working experience in any related field would be an added advantage
- Excellent Data Entry skill with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent time management
- Good communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent customer service relation
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love