Trainee Loan Officer at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG(www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
Trainee Loan Officer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Ref Code: TLO/SER/DEC/2019
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Creating and Managing owned Loan portfolio
- Conducting direct promotion and/or other marketing activities on regular basis
- Screening prospect’s eligibility, opening loan applications and arranging appointments with clients
- Conducting loan analyses by visiting the business and household of clients, visiting the business/employer of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to the bank’s credit procedures
- Presenting loan proposals to the credit committee and informing the client about the decision of the credit committee
- Arranging the disbursement in collaboration with Back Office and client
- Ensuring punctual repayments by monitoring loans with the bank’s software (myMBS) contacting and visiting all parties base on needs
- Ensuring high quality standards of the bank’s credit portfolio
- Actively participating in committees and group discussions, looking for ways to help solve group problems, proactively seeking for improvement and willing to align his/her personal goals with ABN’s goals.
- Minimum educational qualification of B.Sc./HND
- Basic knowledge of Financial mathematics & Accounting
- Detailed and target oriented
- Good team spirit
- Self-motivated and industrious individuals who like to work outdoor
- Excellent analytical skills
- Willingness to work in any ABN location within and outside Lagos
- Ability to disburse small and medium sized loans to MICRO BUSINESSES.
Interested and qualified? Go to AB Microfinance Bank career website on www.ab-mfbnigeria.com to apply