Training Centre Administrator at Federation of Construction Industry
Training Centre Administrator
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , Vocational
- Experience 5 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
The FOCI Skills Academy is a national provider of vocational training for the construction industry under the National Skills Qualifications Framework (NSQF). We specialize in training Staff of our member companies and young people who wish to seek employment in the construction industry. Our vision is to be Nigeria’s most innovative training provider for Construction Skills.
We are currently seeking an experienced Training Centre Administrator (Abuja), to develop our training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. You will identify training and developmental needs and drive structured training courses meeting the quality expectations of our members.
In this role, you should be passionate about helping people learn and grow, be highly self-organized, possess excellent communication skills and be able to manage budgets, staff and facilities and run the day-to-day operations of the training centre in Abuja.
- Proven experience as a trainer and or training centre operator who has worked at a reputable company for at least 10 years, including 5 years in the position of a senior trainer and responsible for staff training and development of training materials.
- Alternatively, you can also have a B. Ed. Education and 6 years professional experience in education and business.
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programmes
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Excellent communication skills in English and leadership skills
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Good computer and database skills
- Strong record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
- Experience in designing technical course content and comprehensive pedagogical practice is a strong asset
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments